Super Bowl 2020 Official GDT

NateDawg

I think we should pump the brakes just a bit.  We have added arguably the best weapon available, but the team hasn’t accomplished anything yet.  

I am optimistic, but they can’t leap to the end of this journey.  They’ll have to slog through every step.

I am not trying to be a buzzkill, even though it seems this way.

Just now, Bucketheadsdad said:

I think we should pump the brakes just a bit.  We have added arguably the best weapon available, but the team hasn’t accomplished anything yet.  

I am optimistic, but they can’t leap to the end of this journey.  They’ll have to slog through every step.

08d2b5a4-e639-4de4-b090-2d85c3eab990.jpg 

Dude, we've won 8 games the past three years how can you not be hyped?

We did just trade of a top 2 WR and may have already replaced Peppers. Our storyline going into camp is going to be is Corbett good enough? How boring.

We still have a lot to prove but the pieces are there and we realistically should prove it. Much different than anything we have seen in 25 years.

4 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

No likes for you good sir. 

I cut the brakes a long time ago. 

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

Dude, we've won 8 games the past three years how can you not be hyped?

We did just trade of a top 2 WR and may have already replaced Peppers. Our storyline going into camp is going to be is Corbett good enough? How boring.

We still have a lot to prove but the pieces are there and we realistically should prove it. Much different than anything we have seen in 25 years.

I agree with you, but I think having a “Super Bowl thread” is just silly.  I get it.  It is the silly season, but we shouldn’t just let Jose, Jack and Jim do our thinking for us.

8 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Banned

I agree with you, but I think having a “Super Bowl thread” is just silly.  I get it.  It is the silly season, but we shouldn’t just let Jose, Jack and Jim do our thinking for us.

Well, I think you have to get it to get it. When have we ever taken ourselves seriously? We all know Super Bowls aren't won in March. We don't know when they are actually won but it definitely isn't March, I don't think.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hey eveyone, look at the Steelers fan...

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hey eveyone, look at the Steelers fan...

That is the kind of thing that is going to get me blocked on here.  Why the hell would you even say that?  Tempering expectations warrants being called a Steelers fan?  That is crap man.  Just crap.

3 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

That is the kind of thing that is going to get me blocked on here.  Why the hell would you even say that?  Tempering expectations warrants being called a Steelers fan?  That is crap man.  Just crap.

I thought Webby banned you.

C'mon, you're into having fun, we're having fun. Join in, we can go back down to Earth tomorrow.

Archived