Super Bowl 2020 Official GDT

NateDawg

5 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

That is the kind of thing that is going to get me blocked on here.  Why the hell would you even say that?  Tempering expectations warrants being called a Steelers fan?  That is crap man.  Just crap.

😂 calm down ya old grump, even webby’s trolling you at this point 

This is going to be the most exciting team in the league to watch, for me personally.  I've always thought Odell Beckham Jr. was and is the best receiver in the league.  I'm really high on Baker Mayfield as well as other players on this team.  Browns for the AFC North crown and beyond.

Just now, showtime said:

This is going to be the most exciting team in the league to watch, for me personally.  I've always thought Odell Beckham Jr. was and is the best receiver in the league.  I'm really high on Baker Mayfield as well as other players on this team.  Browns for the AFC North crown and beyond.

The other half of the Seahawks forum has joined the party, eh @ditchdigger

1 hour ago, Webmaster said:

Banned

I wanted so bad to send a digital football to you for randomly lashing out on a kind mild mannered poster, but I seem to have run out on National OBJ day.  Maybe if there was a webmaster around who might top us up "just this once".

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

I've said it before.  We are the most rational, intelligent, and unbiased fans you will find. 

*"he's right, you know" gif*

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Webby a Browns fan confirmed. I’ve always had my suspicions. You’ve eluded my sources. 

This was confirmed when he doubled everyone's digital footballs.  Browns fans make the most posts that deserve teh footballs.

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I've said it before.  We are the most rational, intelligent, and unbiased fans you will find. 

Absolutely!  I just spent $5000 on a sure thing from a crypto currency dealer I met downtown on 65th and Quincy. I’ll see you suckers on a little community called the Hamptons. 

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

This was confirmed when he doubled everyone's digital footballs.  Browns fans make the most posts that deserve teh footballs.

This. 

And we pretty much rule the roost without repercussion. I mean we got convicts posting in here. 

Archived