Who wins the AFCN 2019  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFCN 2019

• Ravens
    • Steelers
    • Browns
    • Bengals

1000th like.

Agreed. I’m looking to see how Cleveland responds tonight vs what should be an easy win against a banged up Jets team.

If they’re a true “contender” they will not start the season off 0-2, especially considering the Jets are without their starting QB, impact ILB, and impact IDL. Really they should win this game quite handily.

48 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

1000th like.

Agreed. I’m looking to see how Cleveland responds tonight vs what should be an easy win against a banged up Jets team.

If they’re a true “contender” they will not start the season off 0-2, especially considering the Jets are without their starting QB, impact ILB, and impact IDL. Really they should win this game quite handily.

Yeah, I think they should and will. Settle some nerves. 

If they do, it will be interesting to see if the hype level gets turned up again.

Edited by Hunter2_1

I've been saying Ravens from the start when everybody was saying the Browns. Also LMAO at all the people who really believed Pittsburgh would of been the same without AB. I really wish it worked out with AB and The Steelers, that's coming from a Pats fan. Because it was always fun travelling to Pittsburgh and playing the Steelers they were for a while probably the most fun team to face with all that talent with Big Ben, Bell, and AB.