Who wins the NFCN 2019  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFCN 2019

• Chicago
    • Minnesota
    • Green Bay
    • Detroit

1 hour ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I singled out DVOA probably because you posted about DVOA.....

I can't believe I actually had to explain that.

Actually, you singled out pass defense DVOA, which I did not specifically discuss in my post.

I posted a simple DVOA ranking of the division so far, without a single sentence of commentary indicating that these numbers are the be all end all for anything, and you decided to make a few condescending statements like i'm a ******* moron and don't realize that when only 3 games have been played 1 game can have a big effect on the total numbers (like literally any other stat).  Durrrrrrr. Thanks for the great pointer, I don't know what we would do around here without intelligent insight like that.  

Hey JustAnotherFan, did you know that when only three games have been played, the standings might not be completely indicative of who the best and worst teams are in the league?  Did you know that just changing the outcome of a single game could make a losing team a winning team or vice versa? Crazy man!  

Anyways, i'm sorry for your loss.

Edited by fortdetroit

5 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

giphy.gif

Your fellow Lions fan decided to only look at the DVOA rankings with no context and I absolutely HATE it when people do this.

I was legit only trying to help him get a better understanding of how it works and how to read it correctly but someone apparently hurt him badly recently, emotionally, and he decided to try to take it out on me.

Edited by JustAnotherFan

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

The Packers' loss to Philly tonight makes this weekend's Vikings/Bears game even more interesting.  Lions are looking good too.  This division race is going to be the most interesting one we've had in years.

Your modest approach here is honorable Buck. But let's be real, the Lions being a true threat in this division is very slim. It's going to be a 3-way race. 

14 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Your fellow Lions fan decided to only look at the DVOA rankings with no context and I absolutely HATE it when people do this.

I was legit only trying to help him get a better understanding of how it works and how to read it correctly but someone apparently hurt him badly recently, emotionally, and he decided to try to take it out on me.

I don't care about that. What drew my attention was the water in Flint comment. For that you get another:

giphy.gif

• Like 1