Earl Thomas close to signing with Browns

ACO

Just now, N4L said:

Lol I was trying to edit the previous one, made a new post instead. For some reason the board censored what I had in there. Can't remember what the word was, but certainly wasn't bad lol

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lol I was trying to edit the previous one, made a new post instead. For some reason the board censored what I had in there. Can't remember what the word was, but certainly wasn't bad lol

I was very puzzled what was censored out there. I couldn’t tell if you wanted us to sign him or if Earl should watch his back.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well I agreed with the post so much that I just thought I'd add a +1 lol 

BROWNS YOU JUST GOT ODELL INSTEAD OF US AND YOU TOOK MYLES GARRETT A FEW YEARS AGO, LET US HAVE THIS ONE 

The Bears did something similar last year, Rams did something similar the year before. Basically this year, the Browns probably have the division. The real test is how the draft picks pan out and depth that gets you to the Super Bowl. Replacing Collins, getting the OL all together, special teams (Chicago for sure can speak to this), congrats on the Browns being the new tops in the AFC North though haha

1 minute ago, MonserinNC said:

The Bears did something similar last year, Rams did something similar the year before. Basically this year, the Browns probably have the division. The real test is how the draft picks pan out and depth that gets you to the Super Bowl. Replacing Collins, getting the OL all together, special teams (Chicago for sure can speak to this), congrats on the Browns being the new tops in the AFC North though haha

The Browns are making some good moves on paper, but the Ravens always do their work later on in FA and in the draft (and after the draft). Let's wait until the preseason to (once again) crown the Browns AFCN Champs, yeah?

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The Browns are making some good moves on paper, but the Ravens always do their work later on in FA and in the draft (and after the draft). Let's wait until the preseason to (once again) crown the Browns AFCN Champs, yeah?

Dude I like the Ravens, I actually always liked Ray Lewis more than Urlacher and Im born and raised in Chicago haha.

I honestly think the Ravens are doing a full reset this time though dude. They have Jackson, I think they werent planning to make the push this year but plan for next year after a full season.

You know what this Browns offseason reminds me off?

You know when little kids first get into Madden franchise mode, and they set it to rookie to crush every team, and in the offseason, sign and trade for the best players they can?

Thats what this reminds me of....

...except its real life...

...and its the Browns...

...and the Steelers are paying $13m to two backup caliber OLBs who cant get after the QB, and traded a top 3 WR for a 3rd round pick....

UnselfishContentAppaloosa-size_restricte

I hate you all.  

Archived