I knew I shouldn't, but....

Warhorse

I clicked on an ESPN ranking for top 100 players for the upcoming season. I really don't care for the "enquirer" style of sports reporting that ESPN has created, and I haven't been to their site in over a year. Not to be dissapointed, they ranked TY out of the top 80. In fact, they have 10 other WR's ahead of him. I'll go on record right now and say there is no way in %$#@ that TY ends up being out of the top 10 in receiving yards at the end of this season. 

I had to go look because I wanted to see where Jordy Nelson was. I will argue that Amari Cooper and Brandin Cooks don't  belong ahead of either Nelson or Hilton. Cooper will be good but not in their league yet. And despite Edelman's injury I don't think Cooks will produce that well. 

Also I question putting Nelson ahead of Hilton as well. 

Cooks will get yards because he's with Brady. However Brady likes to spread the ball so whilst Cooks will get catches, so will Gronk, Amendola etc. He won't outyard TY.

Cooper will be good, perhaps elite. Nelson IMO is one of the best receivers in the league, and he's Rodgers favourite target so he will get yards.

TY has always been underrated by experts, he'll do his talking on the field where it matters. 

Archived