Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #32

X_Factor_40

I am really enjoying the younger players coming along and replacing some of the older vets.  Some of these young players we drafted are tuning out to be really good players.

I think if every owner has 5 keepers they want to keep they don't need to do much every year to compete but a solid draft, from now on I personally will be only trading draft picks for 1 great Keeper I really have to have like a  example Trout if someone wanted him or any other keeper its going to cost draft picks odds are a lot of them. Other then that every team looks solid enough if some of there players get hot in the playoffs they could win pretty easily. Some owners have offered me trades for Harper, Rizzo right now they're keepers for me going forward and keepers won't be traded unless blown away and I mean blown away! Odds are none of them are moving.

Baez

Boggs

Harper

Rizzo

Story

My 5 keepers right now are locked into next year unless I decide to add a player I deem better then those 5!  Good luck to this year Champ its going to be a great playoff run to watch.

10 hours ago, ManeLine said:

TFC trying to take my whole team for Trout lol

It’s because I don’t know how to do the “interested in” with the new app.

I just put down who I would like to add with those. I probably should have explained that before sending out trades 😂😳

Ah well. It keeps me entertained