Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #32

X_Factor_40

18 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

Alvarez is the real deal. I have a hard choice this offseason

Arenado, Tatis, Trout, Soto, Jimenez, Alvarez 

I think a lot of us will have a hard time.  Happens in 8 man leagues.  Some of mine are aging but still have a good group to choose from if they are healthy.

7 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

I lost. F me. See you guys next year if there is a league.

Giving up there is no giving up in a 8 team league seriously u are 2nd place and in the playoffs top 2 teams each side make playoffs. Anything can happen with injuries and call ups play it out your a threat to everyone to win a championship just like the other 4 teams that make it. Teams are pretty even even the ones that have losing records could make a run at it after all star break.

I shocked no one has made a deal for Trout, when I had a chance to add Harper I jumped at it but having Harper I don't need another keeper OF.  TROUT !!

Edited by LION KING

Remember the name Griffin Doersching .  So went to College World Series HR derby and while they use different bats this kid was hitting mammoth shots.  They were bouncing off the concession stands in left field and entirely out of the ball park.

Moon shots at that.

Big old country kid.

Just frustrated. Thought I had the win in the bag. 

I hope we we can add more teams next year and locate a more active way for discussion. Best part is trading, research for “hidden gems”, and banter.

In an 8 team league on a dead forum none of this is possible 

The problem with just 8 teams everyone that has a clue how to draft should have a pretty solid roster to compete every day. The need to trade for better bats or pitchers is not that major of a need because everyone has solid batters and pitchers you don't need 5 to 10 players to stack your line up like in a 16 team league where we had holes everywhere so trading draft picks to fill them needs was the only way to get them filled now with only 8 teams crap I am like 3 deep at every position & I have a pretty solid pitching staff the only thing I might need before deadline is another closer and that is only because one went down injured otherwise I wouldn't need that.

4 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I'd be interested in Trout but if the offers I have been getting for him are an indication of his price, I have zero interest. 

I don’t know how to do the interested in or trade block or whatever on the App. So I just select players I’m interested in.

I get what people say though about trades and not really needing them in an 8 team. Guy gets hurt and you can find a decent player on the wire to fill in.

Oh well. 

17 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

Thanks. La Stella wasn’t DTD before the trade was proposed. Let me know if we need to undo the trade.

Na man its all good I knew he was DTD when I made the trade was getting Story  back so I have open DL spot anyway its all good. I accepted the deal La Stella gives me depth come playoff time for us its all good Bruce is a solid for home runs and rbis but I don't need him for 1st base I am loaded at 1st base and I can always find a OF if needed.

Its all good, I hope he helps make your 1st base better.