Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #32

X_Factor_40

53 minutes ago, TimeForChange said:

How Cabrera look?

He's lost a ton of weight. He's doing well so far but he looked like hot garbage in the games I saw. Just... Slow. I think he'll adjust. May not be the miggy of old but he'll be better than last year by a large margin.

42 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

He's lost a ton of weight. He's doing well so far but he looked like hot garbage in the games I saw. Just... Slow. I think he'll adjust. May not be the miggy of old but he'll be better than last year by a large margin.

It’s hard to believe he’s on the backside of his career. What a career it’s been. His tenure in Detroit will be viewed as a lost opportunity for Detroit. They were close but could never win the WS.

The first time I saw him play was in Olympic Stadium in Montreal (The worst venue regardless of sport.) back in 2004. We went specifically to see him. He was my daughters favourite baseball player at the time. The Astro Turf in that stadium was so bad it had ridges from being over stretched. 

I hope, he manages to either play at a good level or retire. It would be a shame to see him clinging to the game.

Edited by diehardlionfan
Spelling

7 hours ago, X_Factor_40 said:

We're ahead of schedule and have been easily rolling through rounds during the weekday. If it happens after today and we don't have a choice? Seems reasonable. But, I'd rather not start skipping people if it can be avoided. 

@ManeLine

How are we gonna start tomorrow. His pick ends at 8am tomorrow?