Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #32

X_Factor_40

@nagahide13 Kyle Hendricks was #2 on the board I sent Sllim this morning.

@ManeLine I love the Francisco Mejia pick. I had been watching him for a while in the minors but he slipped my mind this spring. If he can figure out how to be serviceable behind the plate with his defense he could be a really nice piece, even if he gets stuck in a partial time share.

• Like 1

Novi Selects Joey Lucchesi SP, these next picks are huge for your team this is where you find the hidden gems. Yeah been looking at Hendricks for 2 rounds just couldn't pull the trigger on him yet once he want off the board it was time to pick Lucchesi.

6 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Sorry I was unresponsive.  I was physically unresponsive as well.  I was in bad car accident so was not around.  Good luck this season to everyone and if you decide to expand league or need replacement owner I am still alive thankfully.

Oh man, that sucks. I'm glad you're alright dude.

You'll definitely be on top of list if/when we need a new owner.

4 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

Sorry I was unresponsive.  I was physically unresponsive as well.  I was in bad car accident so was not around.  Good luck this season to everyone and if you decide to expand league or need replacement owner I am still alive thankfully.

Yeah dude sorry we wanted u back sent you messages, we are planning on expanding next year again. Please stick around and chat some this year never know owner might bail next year we lose owners left and right in here. Glad your okay.

5 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

Glad you are ok. Really hope to see you in the league again

15 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

I'm just glad to hear that you're on the mend, @detfan782004! Don't worry about anything. We've already briefly tossed around the idea of quick expansion if we can find the dedicated owners. I'm hoping we can add 2 - 4 teams in the next year or two with how active some of the new forum members seem to be, and perhaps the time away gives one of the old owners the itch to return. You'll be on the top of the list. Assuming I can find 1 more guy, potentially as soon as this time next year.

2 hours ago, X_Factor_40 said:

I'm just glad to hear that you're on the mend, @detfan782004! Don't worry about anything. We've already briefly tossed around the idea of quick expansion if we can find the dedicated owners. I'm hoping we can add 2 - 4 teams in the next year or two with how active some of the new forum members seem to be, and perhaps the time away gives one of the old owners the itch to return. You'll be on the top of the list. Assuming I can find 1 more guy, potentially as soon as this time next year.

Thanks.  Yea I think im good to go despite my fractured sternum aching time-to-time.  The whole thing has been stressful.  We were making a left turn and traffic was at a stand still at intersection in rush hour gridlock so we yielded but then made the turn and a disgruntled driver gunned it around some construction cones and T-boned us about 60 MPH.  Funny story is my wife was actually cited for failure to yield and the other driver got no ticket and he was driving on suspended license.  So with lawyers involved our ticket was dropped thankfully but our insurance was still sued by other driver and he won..lol.  So yea...all i remember was staring at my wife and her eyes got big as she saw it coming last second and then i remember car going up almost onto side so i reached out to grab her to pull he towards me so she did not hit ground too hard.....saw her climb out of car and yelling that she killed me...some jaws of life and then i was out......then days later i wake up in hospital.

Life is too short for sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

Thanks.  Yea I think im good to go despite my fractured sternum aching time-to-time.  The whole thing has been stressful.  We were making a left turn and traffic was at a stand still at intersection in rush hour gridlock so we yielded but then made the turn and a disgruntled driver gunned it around some construction cones and T-boned us about 60 MPH.  Funny story is my wife was actually cited for failure to yield and the other driver got no ticket and he was driving on suspended license.  So with lawyers involved our ticket was dropped thankfully but our insurance was still sued by other driver and he won..lol.  So yea...all i remember was staring at my wife and her eyes got big as she saw it coming last second and then i remember car going up almost onto side so i reached out to grab her to pull he towards me so she did not hit ground too hard.....saw her climb out of car and yelling that she killed me...some jaws of life and then i was out......then days later i wake up in hospital.

Life is too short for sure.

That's crazy.  Glad you are on the mend now.  When did this all happen? Hope to see you around the forum more now. 

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

That's crazy.  Glad you are on the mend now.  When did this all happen? Hope to see you around the forum more now. 

Late in the year last year.  Took me a few months to recover with TBI and therapy and such.  Still having some memory issues overall but finally able to do more.