Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #32

X_Factor_40

57 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Late in the year last year.  Took me a few months to recover with TBI and therapy and such.  Still having some memory issues overall but finally able to do more.

Good to hear you are improving.  Hoping the rest of recovery goes smooth.  I have had open heart surgery so understand the pain of doing anything with a broken sternum. 

My hitting is jacked and my pitching is sub par.

Another year another dollar.

If Cabrera can maintain health and some semblance of a hitter, Donaldson returns to form, and my young guys (Jimenez, Tatis) make an impact I have the best hitting in the league

Edited by TimeForChange

The 2019 LFFBKL Draft is now complete, the rosters are set, and the league has been finalized!

@Dingo18287
@nagahide13
@Sllim Pickens
@TimeForChange 
@ManeLine
@davisblack 
@LION KING

A big thank you to everyone for returning this year and being patient with the process! If all goes well, I hope to expand after the season and potentially add 2 teams. For now, you're free to add players from free agency and make roster moves as you like. The 2020 draft will begin the 3rd week in February, 2020. Best of luck to everyone!

13 hours ago, LION KING said:

I noticed some of the matches have started already would of been nice to know that perhaps you can reset the match ups to at least start after we finished drafting X.

Just wondering did we start already the match ups.

Seattle played two games in Japan against Oakland a week or so ago. There's literally nothing we can do on our end that I'm aware of. The LM controls are relatively basic. It was brought up a few times in the other league discussion thread that the games existed. Two early games in another country shouldn't effect the outcome of the matchup. They aren't getting an extra two games. It is what it is, unfortunately. 

First day was impressive pitching was awesome and bats solid going to be interesting with all the changes makes it hard to field a lineup every day specially when some teams are not playing your not going to want to drop players to just add a few extra bats.

I think pitching is going to be huge this year with the extra slots both SP and RP things going to get real!