Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #32

X_Factor_40

On 5/17/2019 at 11:56 AM, detfan782004 said:

Still interested in replacing owner if you need one in future or expansion.  Just keeping that plug in mind here.

Yeap we need to add at min 2 teams, right now the depth is so deep you don't need to trade at all & hardly even make a pick up every team is loaded if not carrying prospects. If u just draft good and carry solid keepers your in every match up.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 4:43 PM, TimeForChange said:

I already have 5 keepers so I would like to move Jimenez and/or Alvarez for impact bats this year.

I think we will need to increase the number of keepers and/or number of teams.  I would say it likely should be both if we add only two more teams in the offseason.  I am guessing we all will have to agree on it though.

Once injuries occur some of these SP do down for a long time people will be searching for Pitching like always. I like the fact every team should be able to field a good lineup and have good pitching without selling there whole draft away. Makes for a way better league long term. I would say we vote to increase keepers but it would happen after next years draft making owners possible play smart with there draft picks going forward.

Edited by LION KING