Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #32

X_Factor_40

I am dropping if we start over, no interest in redrafting again.

We stick with protecting 5 and adding teams to what we got now then great but I have ZERO interest in redrafting.

Like in Hockey same thing happen I walked and I built a championship roster of keepers over the years in Baseball  went to 2 World Series in a row and won 1 got my keepers finally where I want them to be & they want to redraft baseball league too been wanting that every year we lose a owner new ones come in we all start fighting over redrafting every year since we added owners.

No thanks. If the league ends now it was a great ride but to be honest we would of redrafted 3 or 4 times already if some owners got there way.

Edited by LION KING

8 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

Who’s even interested in staying in this league with or without changes? I think we have to start there and then go from there. 

Naga is probably dropping and X has disappeared. 

I’m all in but doing another 8 team year will be discouraging. 

I'm god either way.  I don't have a preference other than trying to get some excitement back in the league with more people being involved.  TBH, the forum isn't the most active so I am not confident that will happen.  Although Detfan is usually active in the league and discussions so would be a little boost there.

So we have one owner who will leave if we redraft and one who will if we don't, and another who is likely done either way(dingo). A couple owners that haven't been around in a while (X and Mane), and one confirmed replacement (detfan).

If we wanted to go up to 10 teams which I think we all agree needs to happen we would need at least 3 new owners. That seems tough to do with a redraft and even harder to do without one.

We still have plenty of time to find people, but it has been really tough to find one new owner in the past let alone three.

3 hours ago, davisblack said:

So we have one owner who will leave if we redraft and one who will if we don't, and another who is likely done either way(dingo). A couple owners that haven't been around in a while (X and Mane), and one confirmed replacement (detfan).

I wanted to drop before this last season anyway, I was just thinking of ways that might keep things interesting. I didn't mean to make any kind of ultimatum. We've got our other league and I'm pretty invested in that... This one just doesn't do it for me after everyone left last year.

18 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I wanted to drop before this last season anyway, I was just thinking of ways that might keep things interesting. I didn't mean to make any kind of ultimatum. We've got our other league and I'm pretty invested in that... This one just doesn't do it for me after everyone left last year.

Whaaaat I want to be in the other league 

5 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Gotcha. I just thought maybe you would come back if we ended up doing a re-draft.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 1:18 PM, davisblack said:

If we wanted to go up to 10 teams which I think we all agree needs to happen we would need at least 3 new owners. That seems tough to do with a redraft and even harder to do without one.

We still have plenty of time to find people, but it has been really tough to find one new owner in the past let alone three.

I dont care either way.  Ill take over a team or draft.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...