Bucs sign Breshad Perriman 1yr/$4M

Lil' Shorty

2 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Looks like we posted this at same time lol. I'll close mine, as you have the link...

Here is our deep ball threat...

Lol timing was great. Worth a shot as a low risk high reward. With Mike, Godwin and OJ probably getting majority of targets, if Perriman can take the top off the defense once in a while and be the guy people don’t gameplan for but should, I’ll call this a heck of a bargain.

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

Lol timing was great. Worth a shot as a low risk high reward. With Mike, Godwin and OJ probably getting majority of targets, if Perriman can take the top off the defense once in a while and be the guy people don’t gameplan for but should, I’ll call this a heck of a bargain.

Yep, no issues with it. Especially as a 1 year deal. Love prove it deals to keep guys hungry...

He played well down the stretch for CLE...

20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I like it. His injury history worries me. But I can't hate a one year deal for peanuts.

I suppose we'll probably not be targeting a speedster early in the draft. Which means more picks for the front seven. Which I'm all about.

Exactly, curious to see if there is any guaranteed money on this deal.  It is conceivable he has to win a job out of camp.  They may stick to their draft board and still draft a speed WR, but it s just not as critical now.  Considering John Brown got 9 millon per yr, this deal isn t bad.

This is a low risk signing.  They ll start cuttimg dlinemen shortly to start signing new ones.  

Archived