Le'Veon Bell signs with Jets for real this time

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Yeah, instead he is 1 year older and hasnt played a down in over a year....

Much more appealing.    

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but players miss a season all the time due to injury, at least LeVeon isn't coming off of an injury. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but players miss a season all the time due to injury, at least LeVeon isn't coming off of an injury. 

Plus he accumulated a ton of touches in PITT. A year off and away from contact should do him well.

6 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Bell did whats best for him.   I dont have any real issue with that.

But people saying the deal the Steelers offers was garbage are clueless.      They wouldve offered Bell even more in guarantees if he wasnt such an idiot early in his career.

Bell got what he wanted....but settled for much less .  It is what it is.

In the end, Im glad he turned down our offer, though.

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Bell did whats best for him.   I dont have any real issue with that.

But people saying the deal the Steelers offers was garbage are clueless.      They wouldve offered Bell even more in guarantees if he wasnt such an idiot early in his career.

Bell got what he wanted....but settled for much less .  It is what it is.

In the end, Im glad he turned down our offer, though.

When the position you play is treated as basically replaceable, you want that guaranteed money. Bell didn't get that from the steelers, it was a garbage offer from a team that clearly ddin't respect him.

Archived