Le'Veon Bell plans on signing with the Jets

jetskid007

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

The part that made Paradis attractive was that his value coincided with the value of Bell. Meaning the great years they have left. Paradis wasn’t an answer at C but he was a great C to block for Bell and protect Darnold. Clearly we didn’t like his medical and never even tried for Morse. I do think adding Bell does make us more aggressive via trade for a C though. Or atleast I hope

Maybe the organisation is more hot on Harrison than everyone else. Maybe they see him as starter material. 

8 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

Boom. Great deal. Great job by Macc.  Will help Sam. Great start to the off season. Macc nay sayers need to give him credit for adding three Pro Bowlers to our roster.  Let’s Go!!!!

Ill knock Macc all day but I certainly will give him credit when its due. And this is a great get.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

This does lower my need/want to get another WR. Bell is another WR. Trust me I still want to draft a guy in Round 3 or 4... but its not imperative anymore with this add. But C is imperative.

I'm laughing out loud. The paranoia I experienced from my computer screen was cringe worthy... from no one wanting to come here, to we don't know what we're doing, to even suggesting we morphed into the NBA and free agents are deciding not to come here because they knew Bell wasn't. Just CHILL.

Stop using the word need. There will be intriguing prospects in the middle rounds. I already know what you're going to say: "well I don't trust Macc" - tough shot he's the GM. Just like every GM he's going to have picks that don't work out. It's not like the cabinet is bare at WR - we have some talented second and third tier options; if we draft someone who we don't determine could be a true #1/2 option, the Jets will go sign or trade for one next year. 

At the end of the day, this year's offense will be all about Bell, Herndon, and Crowder. The Jets will look to Anderson (air) and Enunwa (YAC) to make the splash plays. Once the opportunity presents itself to upgrade at WR, the team will. 

The money isn’t obscene and since we missed in a lot of other areas I don’t mind it. 

I hope he’s the generational level of RB some think he is, but I don’t think he comes close to that  kind of production here. Just happy Darnold has someone to lean on.

Archived