Le'Veon Bell plans on signing with the Jets

jetskid007

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

The money isn’t obscene and since we missed in a lot of other areas I don’t mind it. 

I hope he’s the generational level of RB some think he is, but I don’t think he comes close to that  kind of production here. Just happy Darnold has someone to lean on.

You seem like you’re expecting a Demarco Murray with the Titans type run.

Not sure if you know how good Bell is if so.

9 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

The money isn’t obscene and since we missed in a lot of other areas I don’t mind it. 

I hope he’s the generational level of RB some think he is, but I don’t think he comes close to that  kind of production here. Just happy Darnold has someone to lean on.

Can you tell me where you rank Bell as an NFL RB right now? Legit question. Who’s your top 5 NFL RBs?

29 minutes ago, DowNY said:

You seem like you’re expecting a Demarco Murray with the Titans type run.

Not sure if you know how good Bell is if so.

He’s covering his bases. 

If Bell isn’t good he told us so

If Bell is good then we likely win games and no one cares what someone thought about the signing. 

40 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Can you tell me where you rank Bell as an NFL RB right now? Legit question. Who’s your top 5 NFL RBs?

A healthy Le’Veon Bell definitely ranks in the top 5. Don’t try and make it seem like I said he wasn’t a top 5 back. Relax, you can go tell everyone the Jets have a top 5 RB at the top of your lungs if that makes you happy. 

but I have reservations about getting the same production out of him. Not a bad signing though for what we paid. 

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

A healthy Le’Veon Bell definitely ranks in the top 5. Don’t try and make it seem like I said he wasn’t a top 5 back. Relax, you can go tell everyone the Jets have a top 5 RB at the top of your lungs if that makes you happy. 

but I have reservations about getting the same production out of him. Not a bad signing though for what we paid. 

He’s getting paid what his value is

Archived