New League Year Mock Draft

DER10N92

20 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

KXB5Txw9p1uJQDnF4-x2sGRNHrlfJNonVJ95Kxz8HA6wMdbaRFw-kZfNikjxAWlQhxJj06O28YbmfFGdTJkOpAuETzLGqD1_q0l6XxiWOSrRcrBuCex_QH24HgHA_aWXPEVzs33EGreen Bay Packers: Devin Bush, LB Michigan

You have a bunch of EDGE's available, a few OT, and even a S available, and you chose an ILB?  They're not taking an ILB at 12.  Give us one of the EDGE here.

20 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

KXB5Txw9p1uJQDnF4-x2sGRNHrlfJNonVJ95Kxz8HA6wMdbaRFw-kZfNikjxAWlQhxJj06O28YbmfFGdTJkOpAuETzLGqD1_q0l6XxiWOSrRcrBuCex_QH24HgHA_aWXPEVzs33EGreen Bay Packers (via NO): Garrett Bradbury, OG NC State

The highest the Packers have drafted an IOL is in the 4th round.  That's not changing this year.

9 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

hockenson works for me tho it could very easily be Jawaan taylor as Tom Coughlin has never really valued TEs in his time here. the only real bigger move was signing kyle Brady 

If we wanna build an offense around Foles a good TE is a must. I'm sure Coughlin can see that.

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

You have a bunch of EDGE's available, a few OT, and even a S available, and you chose an ILB?  They're not taking an ILB at 12.  Give us one of the EDGE here.

The highest the Packers have drafted an IOL is in the 4th round.  That's not changing this year.

I would take White if available because he is so dynamic but I agree, two pretty brutal picks for the Pack.  Edge, TE, OT, S are all better options.  Plus IOL has great depth in this draft.

38 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

A CB to the Titans? Lol ok drunk person

Not as drunk as the person who dished out that Malcolm Butler contract...

Titans fans bringing the hate. Love it!

9 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I didnt give GB an edge rusher because of their Smith duo signings. I don't see them dishing out those contracts just to grab another pass rusher in the first round.

2 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

I didnt give GB an edge rusher because of their Smith duo signings. I don't see them dishing out those contracts just to grab another pass rusher in the first round.

A few things.  If you look at the way the signings are structured, they're essentially 2 year deals.  Kyler Fackrell is a FA after next season, and it's highly unlikely they re-sign him.  But the problem is that you compounded the issue by reaching for a non-premium position.  EDGE should have been the pick, but if you refuse to go that way one of the tackles (Jonah Williams or Andre Dillard) or Ed Oliver would have made more sense.

3 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

Not as drunk as the person who dished out that Malcolm Butler contract...

Titans fans bringing the hate. Love it!

The Packers will draft a QB, OT, DL, EDGE or DB with their first round picks. You can probably rule out QB haha. The last time we didn't go that direction in round 1 was AJ Hawk 13 years ago. Since Ron Wolf became GM in 1992 the Packers have strayed from that philosophy 4 times. Premium positions are what we take. Fill in spots like OG, ILB, TE, RB, WR in later rounds.

Take Sweat/Burns at 12 and grab the best S available at 30.

Archived