New League Year Mock Draft

DER10N92

14 hours ago, .Buzz said:

If we wanna build an offense around Foles a good TE is a must. I'm sure Coughlin can see that.

and im sure coughlin still doesnt value Tight ends. look at his draft history and hell even just players hes had. hes had 1 elite talent at TE(shockey was drafted in 2002) but other then that he hasnt valued the te position much outside of signing Kyle Brady(i cant find the contract details since it was so long ago but  he was a transition tage player so it had to be something decent). 

5 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

You’ll add Lawrence to Lawrence and Simmons?

For some reason I read you as having put someone different than Lawrence down there in your OP.  I know jrry's got his questions on Lawrence, but I think those issues are coachable (and a product of coasting while being on such a talented DL).  He may not have quite the Alpha mentality you'd prefer, but he can be fired up.

I'm also, honestly, not terribly opposed to McCoy (just don't think the FO would do it) or Tillery (I'm probably on a limb by myself here, but I like what I've seen that he can do in the instances he's put it all together) either.

12 hours ago, The LBC said:

For some reason I read you as having put someone different than Lawrence down there in your OP.  I know jrry's got his questions on Lawrence, but I think those issues are coachable (and a product of coasting while being on such a talented DL).  He may not have quite the Alpha mentality you'd prefer, but he can be fired up.

I'm also, honestly, not terribly opposed to McCoy (just don't think the FO would do it) or Tillery (I'm probably on a limb by myself here, but I like what I've seen that he can do in the instances he's put it all together) either.

Tillery reminds me of Chris Jones. If he doesn't get drafted in the 1st he will be a steal

5 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Tillery reminds me of Chris Jones. If he doesn't get drafted in the 1st he will be a steal

I see the traits, less the consistency - at least until he put it together this past season.  But I'll also own that I absolutely loved Jones as a prospect, so that's going to be a hard comp for me to tie anyone to.

Archived