Albert McClellan's Season is Done

AFlaccoSeagulls

i'm not the biggest Mclellan fan but obviously it will hurt to lose veteran presence and his special teams assets. what in the world are the Ravens doing worse than other teams, can't just be bad luck. No team apart from the Chargers had so many key injuries over the last 2-3 years (at least from my impression)... its just so frustrating watching the squad being decimated without a single meaningful snap been played yet. just waiting for the reveal that Flacco will indeed miss reg season games now... uuuuuugh

I split these posts into their own topic. A guy being out for the year deserves it's own thread.

Anyways, this is a big blow to the special teams unit. I'm actually kind of relieved Pees won't be throwing him out there on defense but the coverage teams will suffer. 

However, this opens up a nice opportunity for Payne and Bradley. One of those two should make the roster now. Onwuasor is in-line for possible defensive playing time too. He was already challenging Correa, but now even if Kamalei wins he will be the next man up at ILB. 

Thats really bad news for him.  Given his age and his role on the team, that could be career over unfortunately.

And as others have said, its really going to hurt our coverage teams, which are normally a strength of our team

This will hurt us on special teams. That guys number is always in the mix like Gary Stills were. Also, this could be the end of him in Baltimore. There are some interesting players on the squad who could challenge him for his role next year if they get to prove themselves this year.

Archived