Predictions for the top NBA free agents this summer?

DoleINGout

On 3/13/2019 at 7:55 AM, resilient part 2 said:

as a Boston fan I see no way Boston gets Kyrie unless the make that trade for AD. 

Will KD go to NY without another star joining him???

Can't Boston offer him more money? We have to see what happens in the playoffs first, that will dictate a lot. 

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Can't Boston offer him more money? We have to see what happens in the playoffs first, that will dictate a lot. 

technically Yes, but I always thought the more money for the home team was overrated because its a 5 year to 4 year contract. For years from now Kyrie should still be near prime and will just get another huge contract a year early. Not to mention the lure of more endorsements in NYC etc... 

and YES the playoffs will dictate a big part of this.

On 3/17/2019 at 11:43 PM, NYRaider said:

I agree but Mark Cuban is going to swing for the fences. It's unlikely they'll land a tier 1 guy but I could see them landing Cousins or Middleton. 

That'd be dope I guess. Well, I'd really like Middleton. Cousins can hurt the team in big ways if he's not being careful.

24 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Durant - NYK

Leonard - LAC

Irving - BOS

Thompson - GSW

Butler - BKN 

Walker - CHA

Porzingis - DAL

Harris - PHL

Middleton - MIL

Horford - BOS

Cousins - ATL

Vucevic - ORL

Why in the world would Atlanta bring in Cousins?

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Why in the world would Atlanta bring in Cousins?

His reason: He'll get his ring this year and will be just content being on the ATL scene

ATL: Because he's an upgrade over anything they have, they have the cap space, he's 28 and he's shown he can play off the ball and still provide spacing. I don't expect a crazy dollar amount.   

Nuggets can create a max slot by declining Millsap's option and trading one of Barton or Plumlee. How many situations are better than Denver for a player like Durant, Iriving, or Leonard to go win a championship? 

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

His reason: He'll get his ring this year and will be just content being on the ATL scene

ATL: Because he's an upgrade over anything they have, they have the cap space, he's 28 and he's shown he can play off the ball and still provide spacing. I don't expect a crazy dollar amount.   

Cousins would ruin everything they're trying to build.

Archived