Earl Thomas signs with Ravens

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Image result for lamar jackson mark andrews gif

Seems pretty good to me considering he wasn't supposed to play last year.

Haha....its always funny when fans post a highlight of one play, believing that it proved anything.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

Haha....its always funny when fans post a highlight of one play, believing that it proved anything.

Ironically, Lamar's worst throws came out of the pocket last year. I'm just showing he can throw a football. Consistency is his issue. But you're trolling so I'm trolling and we're all trolling here :D

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

And I think the Cardinals will be better than the Seahawks.

They won't, but it's fun to pretend.

Haha....your team barely won the division last year.   You beat one winning team with Lamar.     Steelers may be nothing special, but no one is afraid of the Ravens because of a fluke run and a one in done.   Vince Young and Tim Tebow did the same thing years before.....QB's like Jackson tend to get exposed.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Ironically, Lamar's worst throws came out of the pocket last year. I'm just showing he can throw a football. Consistency is his issue. But you're trolling so I'm trolling and we're all trolling here :D

Uhh yeah....youre the one who started with the trolling, bae.  

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

Yeah, they paid a lot, but he is definitely better than Weddle at this point in their careers.

Earl Thomas right now is better than Weddle's been at any point in his career let's be honest with ourselves.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

Haha....your team barely won the division last year.   You beat one winning team with Lamar.     Steelers may be nothing special, but no one is afraid of the Ravens because of a fluke run and a one in done.   Vince Young and Tim Tebow did the same thing years before.....QB's like Jackson tend to get exposed.

Ok.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Steelers will be pretty good with chip on their shoulders. Better than last year.

11 minutes ago, showtime said:

Best safety in the league officially off the market and in Baltimore.  Sad seeing him go.

*When healthy.

Not bad for a team losing so many starters, don't expect him to play all 16 games, though. 

Just now, SBLIII said:

Steelers will be pretty good with chip on their shoulders. Better than last year.

Dont have much faith in them.     It really depends how Ben plays at 37, how the line plays without Munch, how Conner and Juju develop, who we get next to Juju, and how we address holes on defense.

Still, they wont be the pushover some are acting like they will be.     

3 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

*When healthy.

Not bad for a team losing so many starters, don't expect him to play all 16 games, though. 

Unless he breaks his leg or arm again, I don't see any reason to suspect he won't play all 16. It's not like he has nagging hamstring injuries or something.

Archived