textaz03

2 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

(Not so) fun fact, Olawale averaged about 7 offensive snaps per game last year

7 snaps a game.

Stephen: Let's give him $2.8MM

Jerry: Brilliant!

4 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

(Not so) fun fact, Olawale averaged about 7 offensive snaps per game last year

If he sees the full 5.4 mil over 3 years and maintains the same snap count, that’s $16,071 per snap. 🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Championship! Dak threw to him once. It was a rainbow pass with 5 seconds of hang time. Way to much pressure for Olawale. Probably should have taken the easy pass to Jar Jar over the middle. What is it about this combo that the staff saw fit to keep intact? Isn't this guy labeled a receiving FB rather than a blocker?

giphy.gif

Just now, htfryar said:

He led the team in ST tackles and serves on literally every ST unit. No, that doesn't warrant that much money, but it's not like he only plays 7 snaps a game. 

Didn't know that. I didn't take him for a special teams demon.

Screw it. I'm on board.

2 minutes ago, htfryar said:

He led the team in ST tackles and serves on literally every ST unit. No, that doesn't warrant that much money, but it's not like he only plays 7 snaps a game. 

Our ST sucked last year though. 

3 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Our first free agent move in consecutive years was Jamize Olawale

This organization will do everything to maintain the status quo, regardless as to how long ago it lost its status.

As pleased as I am that we’re not throwing out the ridiculous free agent contracts, we still need to be smart and calculated. Meaning, we can still sign a solid player or two rather than take the approach of ignoring everything in deference to dumpster diving. 

11 minutes ago, D82 said:

Our ST sucked last year though. 

Didn't know this either. Only one other team in the entire league gave up more yards per kick return than our coverage unit did.

Screw it. I'm not on board.

Archived