Zach Brown Released .

RSkinGM

5 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

I sure as hell hope Mason Foster is close behind him 

The man is tackling machine ..Just don't ask him to cover a back on 3rd down. Vernon Davis I hope is cut soon too. AND cut Mo Harris just to get the stink outta the building !

You can’t play Zach Brown with Reuben Foster, which presumably is part of the reason he’s gone first. 

...the other part being the much larger cap hit, obviously. 

Mason should go too, but they haven’t done anything to replace him with a better option yet. Missing out on Mosley and Hicks hurt, just because there weren’t a ton of starting options out there in FA. I still like Denzel Perryman, but I have no illusions that he’s going to be a big upgrade on Mason Foster athletically (or in terms of durability). 

8 minutes ago, e16bball said:

You can’t play Zach Brown with Reuben Foster, which presumably is part of the reason he’s gone first. 

...the other part being the much larger cap hit, obviously. 

Mason should go too, but they haven’t done anything to replace him with a better option yet. Missing out on Mosley and Hicks hurt, just because there weren’t a ton of starting options out there in FA. I still like Denzel Perryman, but I have no illusions that he’s going to be a big upgrade on Mason Foster athletically (or in terms of durability). 

Denzel Perryman resigned with the Chargers. I would've loved him too. 

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

Help me out here (my brain's not working right now): was Brown or M. Foster the play caller (i.e. green tagged helmet)?

Whichever one it was, they sucked at it. I know the Skins wouldn't do it but if Devin White slips to 15 and we took him I would be ecstatic.

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

@Woz 

gdyi9qqq55ghon7l1dgg.jpg

That's what I thought.

That's a bit of a problem since R. Foster had that role taken away from him in San Fran because they felt they had to simplify the game for him.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

@Woz, this is a pic from the Week 9 game of 2018:

800px-Ben_Jacobs_(45324571861)_(cropped)

Looks like when they benched Brown the green sticker went to Shaun Dion Hamilton.  

That's something, I suppose. Of course, the question is which Foster do you roll with opposite him?

Archived