Zach Brown Released .

RSkinGM

9 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

Whichever one it was, they sucked at it. I know the Skins wouldn't do it but if Devin White slips to 15 and we took him I would be ecstatic.

I am totally on board with that decision.

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Obviously to complete the set you have to play the one from Alabama.  

I'm wondering if it would just be easier to hire Nick Saban at this point ... or at least his DC.

17 hours ago, Slateman said:

Trick question because that ones probably gone too.

God I hope so. Hamilton and R. Foster, so long as Foster can walk the line, is solid for me. Not opposed to White, but there are some 2nd round or 3rd round guys that would be nice too. 

I won’t slander him on the way out. I thought he played well and carried himself professionally for the most part. He did have some stupid twitter moments but I think generally he’s a good guy. I wish him the best and think whomever picks him up will be getting a good player. 

I'm not sure I've seen a player have such a great season followed by such a mediocre one.  He had one sweet goal line play that I'll remember from this past year.  I don't think he was a good leader which you need to be for the MLB position. But its not like our MLB position got any better by releasing him. Who knows what Reuben Foster will be - apparently 49er fans says he missed a lot of tackles. And penciling Dion-Hamilton, who I didn't see do much of anything last year, might be a little premature in my opinion.

Everyone is talking about Devin White at #15 and for good reason but it is unlikely he'll be there. I know he plays for University of Michigan and not Alabama but I wouldn't mind Devin Bush at #15. He plays with a mean streak and could bring some leadership to the team.

24 minutes ago, taylor made said:

I'm not sure I've seen a player have such a great season followed by such a mediocre one.  He had one sweet goal line play that I'll remember from this past year.  I don't think he was a good leader which you need to be for the MLB position. But its not like our MLB position got any better by releasing him. Who knows what Reuben Foster will be - apparently 49er fans says he missed a lot of tackles. And penciling Dion-Hamilton, who I didn't see do much of anything last year, might be a little premature in my opinion.

Everyone is talking about Devin White at #15 and for good reason but it is unlikely he'll be there. I know he plays for University of Michigan and not Alabama but I wouldn't mind Devin Bush at #15. He plays with a mean streak and could bring some leadership to the team.

If we want to target Bush I think we could trade down into the 20s and still land him. Never hurts to have more picks.

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

If we want to target Bush I think we could trade down into the 20s and still land him. Never hurts to have more picks.

I'm not sure he gets past the Steelers at #20. He'd be a great fit for them and they tend to take high level SPARQ type athletes - which Devin Bush is.

1 hour ago, taylor made said:

No worries they will probably end up with Mack Wilson in this draft. 

Archived