John Simon re-signs with Pats

goldfishwars

Just now, TheVillain112 said:

Is it just me, or for a brief period of time John Simon looked like a monster pass rusher for the Colts?  Then he just fell of the earth.  I don't like the Patriots signing him...

Dude has been on more teams than I can count. Didn't even make it through his rookie year with us before we traded him to Houston. Then Houston sent him to Indy, and now he's a patriot? 

1 minute ago, TheVillain112 said:

Is it just me, or for a brief period of time John Simon looked like a monster pass rusher for the Colts?  Then he just fell of the earth.  I don't like the Patriots signing him...

He played well in 2017 for them until getting injured I believe. Has been a nice surprise for NE.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Dude has been on more teams than I can count. Didn't even make it through his rookie year with us before we traded him to Houston. Then Houston sent him to Indy, and now he's a patriot? 

Looks like it was his 2nd season, and he was cut then signed by Houston.

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Is it just me, or for a brief period of time John Simon looked like a monster pass rusher for the Colts?  Then he just fell off the earth.  I don't like the Patriots signing him.  I mean it's good for them...

The Colts switched defenses. Its the main reason him and Johnathan Hankins were cut even though they were both obviously good footballs players. 

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He’s been a Patriot. He got that one pass break up in the Super Bowl. 

Archived