Sign in to follow this  
agarcia34

Tyrell Williams signs with the Oakland Raiders

I love this move so much. Been a huge fan of Williams. Carr has his deep threat 

Edited by agarcia34

Fantastic news. A really great pairing with AB, and Jordy too assuming he sticks around. Interested to see what the money looks like. Probably pushes WR back to a 4th or 5th round type of need if we target one at all this year, which i have mixed feelings on in a deep wideout draft, but it still provides us with another need filled. 

I figured we were out of the race for him. I guess once we didnt get Bell, we turned back to Williams. 

Carr has no excuses anymore

#1 WR, #2 WR, Starting LT, Starting FS - Mayock and Gruden have put in that work.

I would like to see Jordy go, but I still think they keep him around so they don't have to invest early in a draft pick. Seth Roberts is gone. Happy dance

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yes!!! Amazing #2!!! Now let’s cut Jordy and draft a slot WR. 

Isnt Jordys contract basically already guaranteed this year? 

I'd keep him around if that's the case. Never hurts to have a calming vet like him.

4 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Isnt Jordys contract basically already guaranteed this year? 

I'd keep him around if that's the case. Never hurts to have a calming vet like him.

Yes, he's already been paid.  Whitehead too.

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I would like to see Jordy go, but I still think they keep him around so they don't have to invest early in a draft pick. Seth Roberts is gone. Happy dance

I'd guess he stays, we draft a mid rounder to easily replace Roberts, and any 1st or 2nd rounder we thought for WR now goes to a RB.

First move that, depending on terms, I don't like. He is wildly overrated, but I admit his skillset is a good fit for this WR group. Just afraid of what he will get paid. Would have rather seen us draft a WR to fill this role.