49ers Re-sign Jimmie Ward

49erurtaza

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. 

Really. Don't play him at corner though. I still have nightmares of his interpretations of his cover 3 responsibilities.

2 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. 

Really. Don't play him at corner though. I still have nightmares of his interpretations of his cover 3 responsibilities.

All we need is for him to have a full offseason healthy as a FS!!! Then he will lead the league in INTs!!!!

Amazing what we as fans sell ourselves on SMH lol.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

All we need is for him to have a full offseason healthy as a FS!!! Then he will lead the league in INTs!!!!

Amazing what we as fans sell ourselves on SMH lol.

I refuse to acknowledge that I stand by the Jimmie Ward thing. I don't think that he's worth money other than the minimum or a roster spot. This one, I absolutely do not agree with. And although I am capable of enormous hubris, I do not foresee myself being wrong. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Probably like a one year 4-5M type of deal. It's fine, just can't count on him being healthy. Will be interesting to see where he starts out playing at. FS or CB? 

You nailed it!

Archived