Phil Taylor out for the season with a quad injury

MikeT14

2 hours ago, Woz said:

Then why run the bloody defense in the first place???

You know part of the reason why Rogers caught McGee with the 12 men on the field penalty? Because to switch out from a 3-4 to a nickel requires too many people to move. A switch from a 4-3 to a 4-2-5 requires one player off, one player on.

But it will be magical when ... something something ...

Idk dude if it was to me I would of kept the 4-3 but we do have some bodies to play the NT . 

Yea the hurry up offense has destroyed the redskins for a long time .

11 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Bruce Allen will use Phil Taylor coming back from injury next year to justify not drafting a NT.  

this is why we deserve it when this stuff happens. its insane that we were relying on this injury prone player in the first place. its crazy how d-line is one of the most important positions and we are relying on these scrap pile players 

13 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

How about we see what happens . Phill Taylor was doing alright it was beast mode or anything amazing .

why not give mbu or Francis a shot ? We aren't gonna stay in the 3-4 look so much either except for early downs that's it .

I think we have guys who can many the position but none are as talented as Taylor. Besides Francis & Mbu, even McGee & McClain have played a 1-gap shade NT before.

Just now, Doc Draper said:

Our coaches are so much smarter than us. They understand and us fans simply aren't football smart enough to comprehend it and neither can most of the other NFL teams coaches either 

I think that most of the coaches we've had that is true, we've had a few duds.

Archived