Phil Taylor out for the season with a quad injury

MikeT14

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

How is that a statement of yours?  You just always rant about FS.  I've been saying we should draft Dlineman for years.

Please stick to the topic. This is our main issue, you can never man up and admit that others have good points even if you don't agree with their points. You know I bring up a good point and instead of doing what I do and saying you're right Mknight, you go off and rant about how I'm wrong about something else.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Please stick to the topic. This is our main issue, you can never man up and admit that others have good points even if you don't agree with their points. You know I bring up a good point and instead of doing what I do and saying you're right Mknight, you go off and rant about how I'm wrong about something else.

Because you've been saying the opposite for years and then try to rewrite history like you haven't.  Then when you get called out you whine about it.  

30 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Because you've been saying the opposite for years and then try to rewrite history like you haven't.  Then when you get called out you whine about it.  

Man you're difficult. Is it possible that I've been saying for years that we need to do both? Because I have been. You compartmentalize things. I've been saying since before we even switched to the 3-4 that we needed a run stuffing NT. I've been saying that since we lost Salavea over a decade ago. Every year I've said we've needed to draft a DL since 2010 for sure.

Its also true I've said weve need an upgrade at FS since Sean died as well because we have. It's both.

I'm very hopeful that Swearinger is "that dude" that we've been missing and he's only 25 so if he is, that solves that issue for a while I hope.

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

I think will be fine ... but I would look into Damn Williams for sure since he's the best NT on the market .

I remember hearing Dan Williams wasn't even as good as Stacy McGee last year but it doesn't hurt to give him a tryout.

Raiders released NT Dan Williams.
The move creates $4.5 million in cap space and leaves behind no dead money. Signed to a "four-year, $25 million" contract in 2015, Williams was excellent in Year 1, but struggled both from a fitness and production standpoint last season. Williams' weight has always been a problem. He turns 30 in June. Someone will surely take a flier on Williams as a run plugger. Apr 18 - 4:58 PM

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

The team has looked pretty terrible this preseason.  

Yea but it's preseason tho and we aren't playing teams that would destroy us other than and a big if would be Seattle in Seattle .

other wise I feel will beat the eagles week 1 when it's time to get serious .

Archived