Bills sign Andre Roberts

SBLIII

21 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Bills going for the shortest receiving corp in the league?  Smoke Brown, Beasley, now Roberts.  Daq Williams is the tallest wideout in that corps at 6'3".

Foster and Jones come in at 6'2. I would bet the Bills are about average for height.  And Roberts is just a special teams add anyway. 

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Foster and Jones come in at 6'2. I would bet the Bills are about average for height.  And Roberts is just a special teams add anyway. 

Granted I'm just going off of memory, but I've got a really good memory for minutia like this.  I honestly believe it's slightly below average.  You've got Ray-Ray McCloud in there who's 5'10," Isaiah McKenzie who's 5'7" on a good day.  The Rams, by comparison, have only 3 players under 6'0" - Brandin Cooks, Austin Proehl, and JoJo Natson (who I can't actually recall see taking a regular season offensive snap).  With DeSean now traded, Tampa has only one sub-6'0" receiver.  The Pats have the shortest, in terms of average height, WR corps in the league, but they also only have 4 WR's rostered right now, depending on whether or not you count Josh Gordon.  Jacksonville, a team most would probably associate with having "smaller" WR's, doesn't have a WR under 6'0".  

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

Granted I'm just going off of memory, but I've got a really good memory for minutia like this.  I honestly believe it's slightly below average.  You've got Ray-Ray McCloud in there who's 5'10," Isaiah McKenzie who's 5'7" on a good day.  The Rams, by comparison, have only 3 players under 6'0" - Brandin Cooks, Austin Proehl, and JoJo Natson (who I can't actually recall see taking a regular season offensive snap).  With DeSean now traded, Tampa has only one sub-6'0" receiver.  The Pats have the shortest, in terms of average height, WR corps in the league, but they also only have 4 WR's rostered right now, depending on whether or not you count Josh Gordon.  Jacksonville, a team most would probably associate with having "smaller" WR's, doesn't have a WR under 6'0".  

I get what you're saying but Ray Ray and McKenzie could both be the odd guys out. My guess for how the receiver position shakes out is:

Zay (6'2), Foster (6'2), Beasley (5'8), Brown (5'11) rookie or McKenzie, Williams (6'3) and Roberts (5'11).

2 hours ago, The LBC said:

Bills going for the shortest receiving corp in the league?  Smoke Brown, Beasley, now Roberts.  Daq Williams is the tallest wideout in that corps at 6'3".

Going to be really hard to beat the 49ers in this category.

Trent Taylor, 5'9". Richie James, 5'9". Goodwin, 5'9". Pettis, 6'1". Kendrick Bourne, 6'1". 

Archived