The Kansas City Chiefs will be the team of 2019-2020

Buckweath

I have wanted for some time to post this new thread.

I feel confident saying this team will be real dominant next year, certainly better than this past year. Veach knows he needs to go all in this year while still having an eye for the future.

The offense should be about the same as last year. A small step back is certainly a possibility.

I trust the defense to be much improved. Totally new coaching staff which looks to be a strong one. Releasing Berry and Houston is actually a positive for this team, by freeing cap money to sign younger and more reliable players. Ford hurts as far as I am concerned but with so many draft picks and a very good GM like Veach at drafting, this should be good. I see teams like the Browns, Bears and Rams being real short on picks whilst the Chiefs have all their high picks plus an extra 2nd round pick this year and next year, which I expect to be traded to move up in the draft or something.

You never know about a SB as far as I am concerned but I feel real confident saying that this Chiefs team will be a monster next year.

Remember, I told you first.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

I trust the defense to be much improved. Totally new coaching staff which looks to be a strong one. Releasing Berry and Houston is actually a positive for this team, by freeing cap money to sign younger and more reliable players. Ford hurts as far as I am concerned but with so many draft picks and a very good GM like Veach at drafting, this should be good. I see teams like the Browns, Bears and Rams being real short on picks whilst the Chiefs have all their high picks plus an extra 2nd round pick this year and next year, which I expect to be traded to move up in the draft or something.

Whoa, this is some serious spin. Sutton sucked, so it's unlikely that Spags is worse, but Spags hasn't been a good DC since his first run with NYG. You let two 10+ sack per year caliber edge rushers go with nobody proven to replace them. I wish you luck if you think you can replace them with rookies while picking late in rounds.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

I obviously expected to get laughed at posting this, especially at this moment after the departure of Houston, Ford and Berry, but I have felt real confident about this and I dont care. You will see.

Is that according to your “source”?

4 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

You Chargers fans are gonna say again you are going to win the West? Stop it please! We always get the last laugh.

I mean we had the same record and we both lost to the same team. 

If you want to pound your chest on that....lol, be my guest. 

• Like 3