The Kansas City Chiefs will be the team of 2019-2020

Buckweath

5 hours ago, Buckweath said:

You Chargers fans are gonna say again you are going to win the West? Stop it please! We always get the last laugh.

I guarantee you Chargers will win the west and sweep the 9-7 Chiefs. Remember this post and all i ask in the future, is never again doubt my prognostication. 2019 is going to be a rough year for you my friend. 

If by some chance im wrong.... ill just convince everyone my sister hacked my football future account and i am not liable for her opinions. 

Edited by Bearerofnews

6 hours ago, cp0k2 said:

Takes me back to the old forum days and the annual hyping of the Chiefs thread. Now we just have to wait for Ace's Redskins post and everything will be right on schedule.

I wonder how many yards Case Keenum will throw for this season. Surely ace will tell us soon.

11 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

The patriots will be

Can't really argue this. In fact, it's an easier assessment to say the Chiefs are #3, given that both the AFC Champion Patriots beat them (twice) and the NFC Champion Rams beat them once.

Ain't no shame in bronze.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I wonder how many yards Case Keenum will throw for this season. Surely ace will tell us soon.

Well, Derrius Guice will be back. He's gotta hit that 2k from last year, and then follow up with 2k for this season, so that's 4k right there...

11 minutes ago, Tyty said:

There’s straight up never going to be an offense that’s so good it can overcome a crappy defense. 

GSOT says "hold my jug of milk" (because Kurt Warner doesn't drink).