The Kansas City Chiefs will be the team of 2019-2020

Buckweath

Buckweath does this every year, gotta give him his consistency. I'd consider his chances good  but the KC defense will be the ultimate downfall this year. Losing Ford, Houston and Berry along with a probable suspension of Hill doesn't bode well for the team. They should be up there, Mahomes is a dynamic player but.......one man can't do it all. 

On 3/14/2019 at 6:58 AM, Tyty said:

There’s straight up never going to be an offense that’s so good it can overcome a crappy defense

This is going to be the title of Drew Brees' 30 for 30 special

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ManningGM said:

They're not even going to make it to the AFCCG next season. 

Patriots vs. Colts in the AFCCG.

Lol. You Colts got murdered by the Chiefs merely a few weeks ago. You need to calm down.

Colts will have a good team but they're not surpassing the Chiefs at all next year.

On 2019-03-21 at 10:59 AM, Cutler06 said:

Buckweath does this every year, gotta give him his consistency. I'd consider his chances good  but the KC defense will be the ultimate downfall this year. Losing Ford, Houston and Berry along with a probable suspension of Hill doesn't bode well for the team. They should be up there, Mahomes is a dynamic player but.......one man can't do it all. 

Except I don't. Way to talk out of your ***. 

Berry is not much of a loss as far as I am concerned. He practically hasnt played in two years, wasnt even good when he returned during the playoffs this year and he still has that problematic heel.

Houston and Ford for sure are losses but then they added Mathieu and Okafor, they have Speaks, Nnadi, Watts and Kpassagnon all arguably trending up and multiple high picks in the upcoming draft which they should go defense heavy again.

It's a defense that will be better than many ones here believe.

On 3/17/2019 at 8:52 AM, Buckweath said:

People who think the Chiefs will have a terrible defense will be pleasantly surprised. The Dline is set though maybe a draft pick could be spent there. At the LB, they need an addition but it will come through a high draft pick. The secondary needs a few players right now but the offseason is far from finished and the Chiefs have an extra 2nd round pick this year and next year. I just feel real confident about this team. You will see, just like you saw with Mahomes.

Yeah, outside of the D-line, the linebackers, and the secondary, the defense is set, and loaded. 

• Like 7