14 hours ago, buno67 said:

I should fix this now...

What’s a better 3 man combo?

Watkins Conley Kelce

OBJ Landry Njoku

Cook Woods Kuop

Ertz Jeffery Agholor/Tate

Hopkins Fuller Griffen 

Need to fix this again since Conley just signed with the Jags. 

25 minutes ago, buno67 said:

25 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Kelce, Watkins, Robinson 

(Although it’s a big assumption to assume Hill will be cut. Currently there are zero charges against Hill)

40 minutes ago, Nightime said:

Kelce, Watkins, Robinson 

(Although it’s a big assumption to assume Hill will be cut. Currently there are zero charges against Hill)

the will at least see a suspension. NFL has suspended plenty of players with no charges. For example Hunt, he had no charges but he just got popped for 8 games. That was with no prior record. Hill has a pretty bad prior record. 

27 minutes ago, buno67 said:

the will at least see a suspension. NFL has suspended plenty of players with no charges. For example Hunt, he had no charges but he just got popped for 8 games. That was with no prior record. Hill has a pretty bad prior record. 

There was video of Hunt hitting a woman

What do they have on Hill except an investigation at his residence?

2 hours ago, Nightime said:

There was video of Hunt hitting a woman

What do they have on Hill except an investigation at his residence?

A moron with a history of prior charges that removes him of getting any benefit of the doubt

Hill is already on his second chance, now he's praying for a 3rd and I have no sympathy if they throw him in jail for not only past violence involving a pregnant girlfriend but now injury to a child if they have evidence.

Got to look past your rooting interest on a football field and realize that at the core, Tyreke Hill as a human is absolute trash.

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

A moron with a history of prior charges.

Hill is already on his second chance, now he's praying for a 3rd and I have no sympathy if they throw him in jail for not only past violence involving a pregnant girlfriend but now injury to a child if they have evidence.

Got to look past your rooting interest on a football field and realize that at the core, Tyreke Hill as a human is absolute trash.

What did he do this time?

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What did he do this time?

To be fair if you hear Tyreek Hill's [insert family member here] suffers [insert random injury here] aren't you going to assume he got a little moody that, for instance, someone ate the last bag of chips?

3 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

A moron with a history of prior charges that removes him of getting any benefit of the doubt

He’s already been punished for his past actions. The justice system isn’t going to punish someone just because the prior punishment “wasn’t enough.”

And don’t lecture me on player character, you guys just picked up a RB (Hunt) with three separate violent outbursts. One on video with a woman, and 2 others (no video) vs. men

Your current GM is the same guy who brought Hill into the league and gave him his chance. I don’t understand your moral high ground here

2 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

To be fair if you hear Tyreek Hill's [insert family member here] suffers [insert random injury here] aren't you going to assume he got a little moody that, for instance, someone ate the last bag of chips?

All assumptions don't prove to be facts. 

1 hour ago, Nightime said:

He’s already been punished for his past actions. The justice system isn’t going to punish someone just because the prior punishment “wasn’t enough.”

And don’t lecture me on player character, you guys just picked up a RB (Hunt) with three separate violent outbursts. One on video with a woman, and 2 others (no video) vs. men

Your current GM is the same guy who brought Hill into the league and gave him his chance. I don’t understand your moral high ground here

Sorry but your comments reminded me of this.

Archived