Baker Mayfield

rocky_rams

8 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Most Browns fans won't care if the Browns are hated as long as they are good. If a puppy gets kicked it's entire life and turns into a big mean dog I'm not holding it against the dog for what happens to those that kicked him.

We also don't care about Baker winning accolades, just win us games. There is a lot to prove, Browns haven't had a winning season in forever so there may be some growing pains along the way but Baker is as cool as a cucumber on the field so I wouldn't expect any pressure to bother him. If the team is capable of winning I believe he will do his part to make that happen. If it is 30 TD passes, 40 or even more I don't really care.

Believe me, I would know all about this.

And yeah, just win baby.

55 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I'm not sure if I like this. I'd prefer to be underestimated.

With that said... whenever we do win the Super Bowl, I expect that I and half the Browns forum will be banned within a week afterwards. 😎

Underestimated? Why? Who cares? That stuff is irrelevant. Just load up.

2 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

What does Kirk Cousins have to do with the Browns offseason? :)

Nothing. The answer is Browns fans feel like they're finally not the biggest laughing stock in the league like they have been after the first day of free agency and they've been so, so eager to finally be able to talk trash in some way shape or form.

Hell, after a 1-31 run I would be too. But it's not going to go the way they expect and it's going to be hilarious.

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

Nothing. The answer is Browns fans feel like they're finally not the biggest laughing stock in the league like they have been after the first day of free agency and they've been so, so eager to finally be able to talk trash in some way shape or form.

Hell, after a 1-31 run I would be too. But it's not going to go the way they expect and it's going to be hilarious.

giphy.gif

Thems fighting words.

12 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Mayfield looks to be a good qb. I don't know why you feel the need to pick on Cousins. He'll come off the books in 2 years. He's was the most pressured QB with arguably the worst line on the NFL. Have your fun because it'll be only a year ...maybe two that you'll have fun. You have to pay those players. The Vikings in the past have won the off season. It never turns out as good as you hope it will

Doesn’t matter in a couple of years they still have Baker. As long as Baker and Freddie pan out, they will be fine 

34 minutes ago, Danger said:

Based on the hype, if Baker Mayfield isn't MVP then we should be able to have a good poke at Browns fans.

Yet no browns fan will care because you guys have been poking for the past 20years...

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Only thing that is hilarious is watching Lamar Jackson thro...shot putting a football

Archived