Baker Mayfield

rocky_rams

23 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I love @buno67 avy. It fits him perfectly.

You guys called me a homer, even tho I truly wasnt or truly not that bad, very comparable to others but I have fully embraced the role and welcomed it whole heartedly!

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@mistakey how close was the homer vote?  Close at all?

I accepted king homer and ran with it before the vote and made sure it was mine. Locked it up with the battle with GMen

i just remember being called a homer cause I fully trusted Dorsey before the season and basically I will blindly follow him. Now it’s the motto for everyone in the browns forum. 

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

i just remember being called a homer cause I fully trusted Dorsey before the season and basically I will blindly follow him. Now it’s the motto for everyone in the browns forum. 

LOL 

Yes...this is literally the ONLY reason in the 10+ years on this site that anyone could EVER accuse you of irrationally backing anything that the Browns myriad of front office personnel or coaches have done.

We stand corrected good sir.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

LOL 

Yes...this is literally the ONLY reason in the 10+ years on this site that anyone could EVER accuse you of irrationally backing anything that the Browns myriad of front office personnel or coaches have done.

We’ve only been posting since W was in office, small sample size tbh.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We’ve only been posting since W was in office, small sample size tbh.

To be even more fair to Buno, there haven't been THAT many coaches or GM's since 2004/2005 either...not to mention former bust 1st rounders.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL 

Examples? I never backed a GM like Dorsey. I attached to that teet from the beginning and have be suckling away ever since. I never fully backed Sashi or Banner and Lombardi.  I was never full hate on banner and Lombardi like a majority of the forum but never homered them. I hate Chud the moment he was hired. I like Farmar But anything was better than Banner and lombardi

I can go on and on but go ahead and cherry pick

Hell my biggest homer besides Dorsey that I truly remember was DA vs Quinn. I would have defended DA until the edge of the flat earth! That and manziel (kill me for that)

Just now, buno67 said:

Examples?

Literally the best thing for you here is the old site being deactivated...man alive dude, we would have an official Buno ROAST and it would be epic...although no way you fit that quote tree on one page.

It’s ok...

that was all prior to King Homer!

that was B.K.H. We are living in a A.K.H. Era now. That I will now be infecting NFL Gen and NFL News with the greatness of Amer...the worlds team, The F’ing Cleveland Browns

Archived