The Official BDN Thread

.Buzz

Figured he deserves his own thread to talk about him with. 

He's our guy now, like it or not. Still a little frustrated with Haskins likely not possible but I'm 💯 behind Nick now. Hope we can load up around him because right now besides Dede it's pretty underwhelming.

Lee is ok, Fournette is a massive wildcard, and Chark holds upside but impossible to know what happens with him. Gotta hope Cole can rebound as well but I'm not holding my breath.

We don't have a choice now. He's our guy. I was totally a Teddy guy, but had no choice but to accept Blake. Lamar guy, no choice but to accept Taven.

We can only hope Flip is able to duplicate his magic with Foles.

But watching his highlights during his Eagles days, there's honestly quite a bit of big plays where the ball was placed very well deep...but it also required the receiver/TE to make a great catch something our receivers last season were *edit NOT able to do consistently.

Chark showed a bit of potential on this, but man, it seems we got rid of our "slower" receivers who can make these contested catches to get smaller faster guys for Blake's crossers, and now we with Nick it seems we need these type of receivers again.

Archived