NFL Mobile App

Mid Iowa

Breaking News: Team A trailing Team B - Watch live now!!
Breaking News: Colts send Long Snapper to Jets.
Breaking News: Blake Bortles named Jaguars' starting QB for week 1

So here's the deal. This stuff isn't "Breaking News"!! News? Yes. Developing story? Yes. "Breaking" as in break the current programming so we know? NO!!!

I have the NFL Mobile App and I'm tired of this. I keep the app so I can watch games through my subscriber. Is there a suggestion box somewhere?

Breaking News: I'll try not to complain too much, just tired of it.

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I have Gamepass. It was originally NFL Game Rewind. Hate since they rolled it into the Mobile app. They used to cut up the plays for you. Now it's all just one film. No 10 second replay button or anything. Damn near impossible to scrub to where you want 

Ouch, that sounds painful.

I often wonder what they're thinking when they make these changes. Are they really trying to make it harder, or are they also CTE sufferers?

7 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Or are you mad because you want news but only big news?

I changed the alert preferences.

My initial point is, something like "Tom Brady to sit out last preseason game" is not "BREAKING NEWS!!"

So now, I'll get no actual news without digging for it. It's all or nothing with the NFL, it seems.

56 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

I changed the alert preferences.

My initial point is, something like "Tom Brady to sit out last preseason game" is not "BREAKING NEWS!!"

So now, I'll get no actual news without digging for it. It's all or nothing with the NFL, it seems.

Probably other apps out there that do it better but who knows what they are.

7 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Probably other apps out there that do it better but who knows what they are.

Yeah, I literally only have the app so I can watch games with my Verizon plan. The ONLY reason........

Cheers!

I made a thread on the previous version of the forums about really hating this app and still kind of hit or miss for what it's worth to you. The app crashed after halftime of the Super Bowl and the fault of NFL Mobile. Been using the app almost since it began and Gamepass means waiting until after that game to get certain NFL games.

Archived