Broncos

Ravens
Bengals
Steelers
Jets
Patriots
Cardinals
49ers

I'm going to predict we go 13-3 with loses to the Pat's, Rams, and Sehawks. We are the 2nd seed in the playoffs and make it to the AFC Championship game and lose in a nail biter to KC. 2021 SB Champs!!!!!

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Home

Ravens - W
Bengals - W
Steelers - W
Dolphins - W
Bills - W
Seahawks - L
Rams - L
Titans - W

Road

Broncos - L

Ravens - W
Bengals - W
Steelers - L
Jets - W
Patriots - L
Cardinals - W
49ers - W

11-5 is my prediction if everything goes "RIGHT" for the Browns.  Health /Baker progressing/ team chemistry/ etc. etc.

Peace!!!

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Home

Ravens--WIN
Bengals--WIN
Steelers--LOSS
Dolphins--WIN
Bills--WIN
Seahawks--LOSS
Rams--LOSS
Titans--WIN

Road

Broncos--WIN
Ravens--WIN
Bengals--WIN
Steelers--WIN
Jets--WIN
Patriots--WIN
Cardinals--WIN
49ers--WIN

13-3. Screw everyone else. We have more talent than pretty much every team on our schedule. Why not?

11-5 seems realistic. The Seattle game could go either way. I think we'll beat Tennessee, but they're a tough team (even though they were completely bipolar last season). Going to New England and winning is extremely hard. We're a better team than Denver, but going to Denver is never easy either. The 49ers game will depend on how Jimmy G plays this season. He looked great when he first got there, but didn't look overly impressive in the few games he did play last year.

I'll say 10-12 wins. Anything less would be a disappointment.

25 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Road

Broncos--WIN
Ravens--WIN
Bengals--WIN
Steelers--WIN
Jets--WIN
Patriots--WIN
Cardinals--WIN
49ers--WIN

You expect the Browns to win EVERY away game?  Those are some high expectations.

Peace!!!

I would like to officially nominate @mistakey for the rights for the very first 2019 GDT. He's been super optimistic (and realistic...cough cough BUNO) for the last 14 years on this site and has earned it.

Just make sure it has "LFG" in the title somewhere.

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I would like to officially nominate @mistakey for the rights for the very first 2019 GDT. He's been super optimistic (and realistic...cough cough BUNO) for the last 14 years on this site and has earned it.

Just make sure it has "LFG" in the title somewhere.

And dope.

I really don’t know what to expect out of Pittsburgh next year. They have a terrible secondary and average LBs. James Connor has never been able to stay healthy at any level. They just lost AB. So it’s Juju or bust and he’s now the focal point of defenses. It’s a lot different being the #1 guy and not having AB to take pressure off of you.

They’re really strong in the trenches on both sides and still have Ben. 

42 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I really don’t know what to expect out of Pittsburgh next year. They have a terrible secondary and average LBs. James Connor has never been able to stay healthy at any level. They just lost AB. So it’s Juju or bust and he’s now the focal point of defenses. It’s a lot different being the #1 guy and not having AB to take pressure off of you.

They’re really strong in the trenches on both sides and still have Ben. 

If they’re not battling for a playoff spot I’ll be shocked tbh.

Archived