49ers

Patriots Primetime

Seattle Primetime 

Rams Primetime

Ravens Home Primetime

Steelers Away Primetime

Thats my prediction for the primetime games they will give us 

9 hours ago, cortes02 said:

11-5 is my prediction if everything goes "RIGHT" for the Browns.  Health /Baker progressing/ team chemistry/ etc. etc.

Peace!!!

Bro.  The only game we MIGHT lose is vs. the Patriots.  Y'all a bunch of haters.

A lot of next year depends on Freddie and the offensive play calling.

If we are talking talent, we have talent equal to the Rams offense. Kareem and Nick as a duo can absolutely match Gurleys production. Our WRs and TEs are better than what the Rams have. I believe Baker will be better than Goff. Our offensive line was a stone wall towards the end of the year.

I'm legitimately pumped to see if our home games take on that old Municipal feel to it now that we've on paper got a great looking team/roster. That will be HUGE for this team and give us a distinct homefield advantage...which is something that we haven't really been able to say in quite some time.

Just my gut feeling. With so many news faces, the defense will play better than the offense early in the year. Offense takes practice, pantience, and time. 

It it will be critical for our defense to grow and to establish Chubb early in the year.

Archived