Schedule prediction after OBJ trade

candyman93

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Just my gut feeling. With so many news faces, the defense will play better than the offense early in the year. Offense takes practice, pantience, and time. 

It it will be critical for our defense to grow and to establish Chubb early in the year.

My gut feeling is Baker and this offense will poop on defense from snap one, game one tbh.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'm legitimately pumped to see if our home games take on that old Municipal feel to it now that we've on paper got a great looking team/roster. That will be HUGE for this team and give us a distinct homefield advantage...which is something that we haven't really been able to say in quite some time.

Can't wait.  Even last season I could tell the difference (went to the Balt game, just like my man @Mega Ron).

10 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I bet our prime time games are

At NY Jets

At 49ers

Home to LA

At NE

Home to Pittsburgh 

If the Cardinals draft Kyler Murray, I'd bet an insane amount of money that will be a primetime game. Back to Back Heisman/OU QB's taken #1 overall and Baker against Klingsbury who wouldn't play him at TTech (Granted he had Mahomes LOL).

That's a marketing dream come true for the NFL.

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Just my gut feeling. With so many news faces, the defense will play better than the offense early in the year. Offense takes practice, pantience, and time. 

It it will be critical for our defense to grow and to establish Chubb early in the year.

theres only 2 new starters if you assume that we start in 3 wr 1 te 1 rb formation
theres at least 3 new starters on D

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

So many new faces? Only adding two starters... OBJ and Corbs. At least Corbs could have an easy transitions. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

If the Cardinals draft Kyler Murray, I'd bet an insane amount of money that will be a primetime game. Back to Back Heisman/OU QB's taken #1 overall and Baker against Klingsbury who wouldn't play him at TTech (Granted he had Mahomes LOL).

That's a marketing dream come true for the NFL.

The downfall is the schedule comes out before the NFL draft.

They may make that a flex day and change it later, but if they are picking primetime games now, Kyler Murray won't be apart of the equation.

42 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I feel like a whole lot of people have never seen a superhero movie before...

Since Thanos won at the end and will probably lose in the next movie, maybe all that analogy means is that we won't repeat in 2020.

Archived