Eagles sign LB LJ Fort

Jroc04

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

PFF had him at 19 last year (and playing only 300 snaps). I still don't see him starting for us - think he's good depth and a great STer, though. 

i have to admit that i've never recognized him but that doesnt sound bad at all!

14 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The team doesn’t use LB’s a lot. Bradham is clearly their guy the rest are all part time starters 

I don't even think he fills in that "part time starter" role. I'd say his impact/role will be the same as Maragos in the past. 

Just now, Scalamania said:

I don't even think he fills in that "part time starter" role. I'd say his impact/role will be the same as Maragos in the past. 

I think you are way undervaluing Fort. I think he is a good player. Several Steelers fans would agree 

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think you are way undervaluing Fort. I think he is a good player. Several Steelers fans would agree 

I think you are overrating him - dude has 83 total tackles & 6 career starts in 7 years in the league, he played a minimal role on their defense last year. Can he cover? Sure, but so could Corey Nelson and a lot of folks overrated him.

I think it's a good signing for depth and for special teams but I don't think he's a starter, whether it be a part time starter or what not. 

Archived