Free agency - who is left.

WizardHawk

I don’t think Iloka or Berry can play FS at this point in their careers. I understand the need to turn over every stone to displace Heath, but I would just sign one of them and draft someone. Iloka and Berry would just fill the same role, I don’t see how both would make the team. Not like they play special teams

15 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Quick pay him 21 million now to get him cheap!

21 MILLION!? Are you kidding me!?

You clearly don't understand the cap. It's not only expected to rise, but other WRs after Amari Cooper will ...one day.... eventually ....get paid more, and when that time comes, the deal won't look as bad as it obviously is, anymore. 

Pay him $25 million a year. 

-signed

All the guys who want to break the bank for Dak and also all seemed to want a first round tender on David Irving last year, but don't want to pay DLaw this year. #CapGurus 

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

You clearly don't understand the cap. It's not only expected to rise, but other WRs after Amari Cooper will ...one day.... eventually ....get paid more, and when that time comes, the deal won't look as bad as it obviously is, anymore. 

-signed

All the guys who want to break the bank for Dak and also all seemed to want a first round tender on David Irving last year, but don't want to pay DLaw this year. #CapGurus 

-signed

All the people tired of you turning every thread into a Dak thread.

8 hours ago, DaBoys said:

-signed

I bow to your infinite wisdom.

53 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Duke it out in a game of madden maybe. We both play with the Cowboys but I'll sub in Cooper Rush.

Ah. Let's run some sexy run pass option with cooper rush in 2019-2020. Cooper to Cooper connection. we might have found it boys. the answer was red lightning aka cooper rush all along.

Archived