Free agency - who is left.

WizardHawk

i can get behind the Berry idea if he comes cheap with not much guaranteed money on the deal and manages to make it through a physical. The guy has seriously been through the ringer the last few years with health and seeing him play recently was rough to watch. If he comes cheap though I’m all for it since I’m in the camp of take a safety in the second. 

10 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

meh was he a product of Rogers or no? Plus his injury history kind of a turn off, needs to stay on the field. Vet minimum if anything 

Wouldn't expect Cobb to sign for the minimum, but I do expect a short term deal with very little guaranteed money. Health is certainly an issue, but when healthy, he's dynamic and gives us some flexibility when it comes to personnel.

2 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Wouldn't expect Cobb to sign for the minimum, but I do expect a short term deal with very little guaranteed money. Health is certainly an issue, but when healthy, he's dynamic and gives us some flexibility when it comes to personnel.

I would really like the signing of Cobb depending on the guaranteed money.

Now you have 3 receivers that can play the outside and slot with Cobb, Gallup and Coop. This allows flexibility and were not stuck forcing 1 person in the slot.

40 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

I would really like the signing of Cobb depending on the guaranteed money.

Now you have 3 receivers that can play the outside and slot with Cobb, Gallup and Coop. This allows flexibility and were not stuck forcing 1 person in the slot.

Has Gallup taken any snaps from Slot?

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Has Gallup taken any snaps from Slot?

I dont think he did last year. Could be lack of ability but also could be Beasley and Cooper are great from the slot.

Archived