Cowboys sign former Texans' DL Christian Covington

matt79511

From PFF:

9. CHRISTIAN COVINGTON
The former sixth rounder has only played 1,115 snaps over his four seasons, either due to strictly being a rotational piece or because of injuries.
Surrounded by the likes of J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney, Covington had opportunities to take advantage of many one-on-ones, and he has demonstrated the ability to do in his relatively small sample size, earning a pass-rush productivity of 8.1 in 2018, 19th-
best among defensive tackles in 2018. The 25-year-old could be a prime candidate for a breakout in 2019 with the right fit and opportunity

Just realized you guys signed him. If he can stay healthy, he could be a sneaky good 3T. I wanted him as a 3rd DT. If you have the cap space, you should also sign Gunter or Philon too. Hopefully you don't. Go Eagles.

5 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Just realized you guys signed him. If he can stay healthy, he could be a sneaky good 3T. I wanted him as a 3rd DT. If you have the cap space, you should also sign Gunter or Philon too. Hopefully you don't. Go Eagles.

Philon and Gunter are similar players to Covington, so I doubt we do...but would be good players to add to a team for sure.

Archived