Consensus Mock Draft - Post Combine - Pick 1 - Arizona Cardinals

Danger

Who do the Cardinals select with the first overall pick?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. -First Choice-

• QB Kyler Murray
    • EDGE Nick Bosa
    • DT Quinnen Williams
    • EDGE Josh Allen
    • QB Dwayne Haskins
    • LB Devin White
    • EDGE Montez Sweat
    • DL Rashan Gary
    • DT Ed Oliver
    • Other
  2. 2. -Second Choice-

• QB Kyler Murray
    • EDGE Nick Bosa
    • DT Quinnen Williams
    • EDGE Josh Allen
    • QB Dwayne Haskins
    • LB Devin White
    • EDGE Montez Sweat
    • DL Rashan Gary
    • DT Ed Oliver
    • Other
  3. 3. -Third Choice-

• QB Kyler Murray
    • EDGE Nick Bosa
    • DT Quinnen Williams
    • EDGE Josh Allen
    • QB Dwayne Haskins
    • LB Devin White
    • EDGE Montez Sweat
    • DL Rashan Gary
    • DT Ed Oliver
    • Other

goldfishwars or I have done this for years now, he's decided to opt out, so I'm back at it.

Going to adopt the "1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice" method. Meaning your first choice is worth 3 points, 2nd is worth 2, and 3rd is worth 1. Please do not select the same player multiple times in one selection. If you do, only the highest value will be taken for that and the lower duplicate votes will be discounted.

1. Arizona Cardinals - 

More options will be added in later picks. If after 20+ votes the selection is clearly one person as the favorite we will move on to the next pick. Otherwise It will be ~24 hours before the poll closes. If there are 2/3 options that are close, there will be a runoff. This is who you think they WILL pick, not who they SHOULD pick.

I think that they will pick Kyler. If I were them, I'd probably lean more towards Bosa / Williams. I'm really torn on this...so much disinformation out there, it's really hard to judge. But with so much smoke out there, I'm going to come down on the Kyler side of the fence 

2 hours ago, Isherwood said:

If they don't take Murray, Kliff will just be looking at Rosen and comparing him in his mind to Murray constantly. 

I don't think we will take Murray due to cap reasons tbh. They will convince themselves they still believe in Rosen. Which sucks. 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't think we will take Murray due to cap reasons tbh. They will convince themselves they still believe in Rosen. Which sucks. 

Keeping vs trading Rosen is a 4m difference on the cap.  I don’t think AZ will take Murray but salary ramifications are insignificant.

Archived