Bears sign S Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix

WindyCity

6 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

A clear downgrade if you're counting the loss of Amos. 

I think you guys are overestimating Amos.  His PFF ratings are very misleading.  He was average, mostly reliable, but not spectacular and was a bit of a liability in coverage.   I don't know if Ha-Ha is any better than he was, he likely isn't based on what you guys have said, but Amos is not spectacular either.

1 minute ago, TankWilliams said:

I think you guys are overestimating Amos.  His PFF ratings are very misleading.  He was average, mostly reliable, but not spectacular and was a bit of a liability in coverage.   I don't know if Ha-Ha is any better than he was, he likely isn't based on what you guys have said, but Amos is not spectacular either.

I don't think Amos is an all star, assignment sure, solid player is what I'm expecting.  Which is a huge upgrade to the dumpster fire we've had there for awhile! 

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

He has a lot to play for.

He is a talented guy.

He is also the 10th best player on the defense so he is operating in a massive safety net.

Just curious as to who you rate as the 11th....the new slot corner? 

5 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

I don't think Amos is an all star, assignment sure, solid player is what I'm expecting.  Which is a huge upgrade to the dumpster fire we've had there for awhile! 

He's a very talented guy whose best days are ahead of him. Congrats to the Pack. Gutekunst is about a billion times better than Thompson. 

Archived