Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SBLIII

Saints sign Malcom Brown

Recommended Posts

That’s a good addition. Rankins might not be ready to go and Onyemata just had a marijuana arrest. Tyeler Davison’s future is up in the air as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dome said:

That’s a good addition. Rankins might not be ready to go and Onyemata just had a marijuana arrest. Tyeler Davison’s future is up in the air as well.

He should replace Davison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

He should replace Davison.

Yep. I’d still like us to bring him back if we can. He should be cheap and has been pretty good when filling in for injuries and whatnot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two down run defender in the body of a three tech. Kind of reflected in the deal he's signed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

solid depth nothing more really. wish him well.

That’s all he’ll be here, hopefully. He may need to start the season though, after that he should be the first off the bench behind Rankins and Ony 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yep. I’d still like us to bring him back if we can. He should be cheap and has been pretty good when filling in for injuries and whatnot.

I like Davidson. I hope the Eagles sign him as a guy to supplement Malik Jackson on goal line and obvious run downs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I like Davidson. I hope the Eagles sign him as a guy to supplement Malik Jackson on goal line and obvious run downs

No. He’s not for sale. Go away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×