Sign in to follow this  
J-ALL-DAY

49ers Sign CB Jason Verrett

Best talent at corner we have at this point, but dude can't be trusted to stay healthy. Still, don't mind this signing at all.

Oh yeah, another injured player we signed.

Who's next?? Tyler Eifert? 

Hard to complain about this move at this price tag. Hopefully he can get on the field and stay healthy. If I'm the FO I am not done with the CB position. Relying on Verrett's ability to stay healthy would be a huge mistake. 

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

For now:D

Well, when we sign crowell to a 2 year deal, I will go nuclear lol

Reasonably priced one year contract on a player who when healthy was excellent.  Here's hoping he stays off the injured list.  I like this signing.

Our new medical and training staff getting thrown to the wolves 

There was news a couple months back about how the 49ers were revamping their Medical/Strength and Conditioning Personnel, it doesnt look like we have to wait a long time before we determine how smart of investment that was. 

I love this signing. I wonder if it means DJ Reed is going to get continued looks at FS because i thought he played well enough last year to get a chance to start in the secondary in some capacity. 

Just now, 48 1/2ers said:

There was news a couple months back about how the 49ers were revamping their Medical/Strength and Conditioning Personnel, it doesnt look like we have to wait a long time before we determine how smart of investment that was. 

I love this signing. I wonder if it means DJ Reed is going to get continued looks at FS because i thought he played well enough last year to get a chance to start in the secondary in some capacity. 

In fairness, I don't know if anyone can stop verrett from getting hurt lol. With some guys, it's just unavoidable. Genetics and all that